(2) Straight/gay/bi?: Straight
(3) Single?: No
(4) Want to be?: No
(5) Your birth day: 4.3.88
(6) Age you act: 20
(7) Age you wish you were: at least 19. i have so many accomplishment to do by the age of 25. I plan on having my line in Olympus Fashion Week by then.
(8) Your height: 5' 3 1/2"
(9) The color of your eyes: brown
(10) Happy with it?: Yes
(11) The color of your hair: black
(12) Happy with it?: no, i want caramel hair
(13) Left/right/ambidextrous?: ambidextrous, it depends on what i'm doing, i write with my right but play pool with my left.
(14) Your living arrangement?: with my parents. Maybe not for much longer, I may go off to New York next summer.
(27) Your family: It's difficult. I feel like I live alone, i make my own food, i do my own laundry, i clean my room. They don't come home till 8.
(29) What's your job: I work at Creative Office Interiors, Inc. It's a small business that my mom owns, I'm a Designer's Assistant.
(30) Piercings?: No i want some though
(31) Tattoos?: No.I wanted some, but i know i'd change my mind.
(32) Obsessions?: Fashion. And Self-improvement, Not in the Confucianism way, I mean in the physical way, facials, massages, anything like that.
(35) Do you speak another language? Spanish, I'm getting better at it.
(36) Have a favorite quote?: Of the Moment: Will: "Oh, you girls will be able to take the Cosmo quiz together!" Jack: "Oh, like how to tell if your best friend's a bitch? Yea, i took it and you are."
(37) Do you have a webpage?: I have this Journal and a Myspace
DEEP THOUGHTS about life and you in it
(38) Do you live in the moment?: definitely
(39) Do you consider yourself tolerant of others?: Normally, unless it is someone that shuts other people down because they are different.
(40) Do you have any secrets?: Yes.
(41) Do you hate yourself?: No. I love myself. I'm very narcissistic
(42) Do you like your handwriting?: Yes, I don't care that others can't read it, it fits me.
(43) Do you have any bad habits?: Yes, I bite my nails, I spend money like it's water.
(44) What is the compliment you get most from people?: Where'd you get that Add article of clothing from?
(45) If a movie was made about your life, what would it be called?: Just my life so far? It'd be called Material Guy, it would be a guy trying to fight his way onto the fashion scene.
(46) What's your biggest fear?: That I won't accomplish my dreams
(47) Can you sing: No.
(48) Do you ever pretend to be someone else just to look cool?: No. I Love who i am, i wouldn't change for anyone.
(49) Are you a loner?: For Sure. I love being alone. I normally spend lunch alone. when it's not the mods with Victor and Pat
(51) If you were another person, would you be friends with you?: No, But I would SO let me be my stylist!
(52) Are you a daredevil?: It depends.
(53) Is there anything you fear or hate about yourself?: Fear? No. Hate? No. Dislike? yes.
(54) Are you passive or aggressive?: aggressive when it comes to somethings... passive when it comes to others.
(55) Have you got a ?: No.
(56) What is your greatest strength and weakness?: Strength, I can shut someone down. Weakness, clothes.
(57) If you could change one thing about yourself?: my teeth or my height.
(58) There are three wells, love, beauty and creativity, which one do you choose?: Creativity. No doubt.
(59) How do you vent?: write in my journal, take a bath and listen to Britney Spears or other songs, dance, swim, watch television, and most importantly, paint
(60) Do you think you are emotionally strong?: No doubt, Yes.
(61) Is there anything you regret doing/not doing in life?: I regret a few things i didn't do.
(62) Do you think life has been good so far?: For Sure! I've always had good friends, a good family, and i know how to run my life.
(63) What is the most important lesson you've learned from life?: Don't care what everyone else thinks, in a few years you won't have to see them ever again. If they have a problem with you, good for you, they're talking about you rather than caring about themselves. I'm mean, yes.
(64) What do you like the most about your body?: That i'm skinny.
(65) And least?: my muscles.
(66) Do you think you are good looking?: I believe so.
(67) Are you confident?: Yes. All i need is to like what i'm doing to feel confident.
(68) What is the fictional character you're most like?: Will from Will & Grace.
(69) Do people know how you feel?: Yes. i'll tell you if i don't like you.
(70) Are you perceived wrongly?: Yes. because I don't talk to people that aren't my friends. so other people really don't know me.
(71) Smoke?: Once, I'd do it again.
(72) Do drugs?: No.
(73) Read the newspaper?: not normally
(74) Pray?: No
(75) Go to church?: No.
(76) Talk to strangers who IM you?: No.
(77) Sleep with stuffed animals?: No.
(78) Take walks in the rain?: When it's warm rain.
(79) Talk to people even though you hate them?: Not normally, I have more important things to do.
(80) Drive?: Everyday.
(81) Like to drive fast?: All the time.
HAVE YOU EVER...
(82) Liked your voice?: Yes.
(83) Hurt yourself?: Accidentally, I burn myself with the iron all the time.
(84) Been out of the country?: Canada, Mexico, St. Maarten.
(85) Eaten something that made other people sick?: Yes.
(86) Burped?: yes.
(87) Been unfaithful?: Never.
(88) Been in love?: Yes.
(89) Done drugs?: No.
(90) Gone skinny dipping?: Yes.
(92) Had a surgery?: No.
(93) Ran away from home?: No.
(94) Played strip poker: No, but I am so willing!
(95) Gotten beaten up?: No, I'm a pacifist
(97) Been picked on?: Yes.
(98) Been on stage?: Yes 4 times.
(99) Been so drunk that you know you're supposed to go out on a date with someone, but you can't remember with who or when and that you faint when you look at yourself in the mirror in the morning, not to mention your breath?: No.
(100) Slept outdoors?: Yes.
(101) Thought about suicide?: Yes, but it was when people were talking about it and i think wow that is so dumb why would anyone want to do that. I have my life planned out and to die would be the worst thing ever.
(102) Pulled an all-nighter?: Yes.
(103) If yes, what is your record?: From 6:30 Am- 3:30 PM the following day
(105) Talked on the phone all night?: Yes.
(106) Slept together with the opposite sex without actually having sex?: No.
(107) Slept all day?: No.
(108) Killed someone?: No.
(109) Made out with a stranger?: No.
(110) Had sex with a stranger?: No.
(111) Thought you're going crazy?: Yes.
(112) Kissed the same sex?: No.
(113) Done anything sexual with the same sex?: No.
(114) Been betrayed?: Yes.
(115) Had a dream that came true?: Yes, all the time.
(116) Broken the law?: Yes.
(117) Met a famous person?: Yes.
(118) Have you ever killed an animal by accident?: Yes.
(146) Stolen anything?: No.
(147) Been on radio/TV.?: Yes.
(148) Been in a mosh-pit?: No.
(149) Had a nervous breakdown?: Definitely, they are my most creative times.
(150) Considered religious vocation?: Yes, but it was because i wanted to make a heresy and get in the religion books. So actually no.
(151) Been criticized about your sexual performance?: Yes.
(152) Bungee jumped?: No.
(153) Had a dream that kept coming back?: Yes.
CLOTHES and other fashion
(154) Shoe brand?: Favorite? Gucci or Prada, That I Have? Old Navy Flip-flops or my new Borgesi's
(155) Brand of clothing?: D&G or Roberto Cavalli, Thing that I Have? My new DKNY White jacket.
(156) Cologne/perfume?: Crave Calvin Klein
(157) What are you normally wearing to school/work?: Linen Dress pants from The Banana, and a long sleeved collar shirt from many different places, Work: Jeans, a dress shirt or just a t-shirt.
(159) Wear hats?: No.
(161) Wear make-up?: No.
(162) Favorite place to shop?: Marshall's
(163) Favorite article of clothing?: My DKNY Jacket, My Flip Flops, and my Earl Jeans which have now been retired because they are torn.
(164) Are you trendy?: No, I do my own thing and make it look hot. trends are almost always terrible.
(165) Would you rather wear a uniform to school?: No. Luckily the dresscode at school is loose enough that you can express yourself.
(166) Believe in life on other planets?: Yes.
(167) Miracles?: Sometimes.
(168) Astrology?: Yes.
(169) Magic?: Yes.
(170) God?: I think i'm agnostic.
(171) Satan?: He's red.
(172) Santa?: No.
(173) Ghosts?: For Sure.
(174) Luck?: Yes.
(175) Love at first sight?: I believe in a little thing called lust at first site.
(176) Yin and Yang?: Yes.
(177) Witches?: Yes.
(178) Easter bunny?:No.
(179) Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?: No, as human beings we are known to change what we want.
(180) Believe there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?: No.
(181) Do you wish on stars?: Yes.
LOVE, and all that
(182) Did you get frightened or uncomfortable seeing that as a section title?: Oh, GEEZ.
(183) Do you remember your first love?: Yes.
(184) Still love him/her?: No.
(185) Do you consider love a mistake?: uhm. Not a mistake.
(186) What do you find romantic?: i'm not a romanticist.
(189) Do you base your judgment on looks alone: Not completely.
(200) If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel?: I wouldn't be interested.
(201) Do you prefer knowing someone before dating them or going "blind"? Knowing someone.
(202) Have you ever wished it was more "socially acceptable" for a girl to ask a guy out?: Yes.
(203) Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive?: Yes.
(204) Do you think the opposite sex finds you good looking?: Yea, I'm hot, I bet the same sex finds me attractive!
(205) What is best about the opposite sex?: Hair
(206) What is the worst thing about the opposite sex?: Oh Jesus (said Hey-Zeus). The bitchiness, cattiness and the constant neediness.
(207) What's the last present someone gave you?: Angela 30 dollars today, not exactly a gift but i was happy.
(208) Are you in love?: Yes.
(209) Do you consider your significant other hot?: Yes.
(210) What would you do if you were walking down the street and saw some hot guy/girl standing on the sidewalk?: Be like ooo... Look!!!
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON...
(211) That haunted you?: I don't know.
(212) You wanted to kill?: Mr. Bacon.
(213) That you laughed at?: Angela.
(214) That laughed at you?: Angela.
(215) That turned you on?: Nicole.
(216) You went shopping with?: Nicole.
(217) That broke your heart?: I don't know.
(218) To disappoint you?: I'm not sure.
(219) To ask you out?: Nicole
(220) To make you cry?: Probably my dad.
(221) To brighten up your day?: Angela.
(222) That you thought about?: Me.
(223) You saw a movie with?: Nicole.
(224) You talked to on the phone?: Nicole.
(225) You talked to through IM?: Victor
(226) You saw?: Angela
(227) You lost?: My great Grandma.
(229) You thought was completely insane?: Me.
(230) You wanted to be?: Roberto Cavalli.
(231) You told off?: Keir.
(232) You trusted?: Me, it's hard for me to trust.
(233) You turned down?: Nicole
When was THE LAST TIME YOU
(234) Smiled?: When I was with Angela.
(235) Laughed?: When i was talking to Angela.
(236) Cried?: I don't normally cry, i'm an aspiring fashion designer, we have hearts of stone.
(237) Bought something?: I bought food today.
(238) Danced?: Like 10 minutes ago.
(239) Were sarcastic?: earlier today.
(240) hugged someone?: Probably Sunday.
(241) Talked to an ex?: Right now, i'm on the phone with Nicole.
(242) Watched your fave movie?: I can't remember.
(243) Had a nightmare?: Last night. It was bad.
(245) Talked on the phone?: Right now.
(246) Listened to the radio?: I can't remember, my Ipod wakes me up, my ipod is played in my car and my favorite radio station was taken of the air at the beginning of april.
(247) Watched TV?: That's so Raven at 7:30
(248) Went out?: Today, School, SJA, Angela's
(249) Helped someone?: I don't help people, unless giving robby my homework counts then this morning.
(250) Were mean?: today.
(251) Sang?: A little while ago.
(252) Saw a movie in a theater?: Friday.
(253) Said "I love you"?: Last night.
(254) Missed someone?: Uhh....
(255) Fought with a family member?: Yesterday.
(256) Fought with a friend?: Sunday.
(257) Had a serious conversation?: Today.
(258) Got drunk?: A few weeks ago.
(259) Had sex?: Saturday night.